DoctorFlapsnotDoctorFlapsnot

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

dr yeckyl and mr ride dr yeckyl and mr ride

SHIT FUCK WANK

Too damn hard. Make it easier! SHIT DAMN FUCK that was annoying.

Name Your Rock Band! Name Your Rock Band!

Great

Nasty Asshole Soup is my fave. Album coming soon!

Internet Hacker Internet Hacker

...

If anything this has opened my eyes to the sad, pathetic lives of the losers who call themselves hackers. May they all go out and get girlfriends.

GTA Flash GTA Flash

Ha ha ha

Tthat was the funniest fucking thing I've seen on NG for a ages...the huge, impressive build-up with the titles, the atmospheric, dramatic music score, followed by a completely wanky game. The people don't move! The car has no engine sound! Nobody screams when you run them over! Complete Wank! Great intro, though.

Duck Killer 2 Duck Killer 2

Quack

Well, you certainly hate ducks, I will give you that.
I rather like ducks, with their big flat beaks, their funny little waddles. I also enjoy fucking them. So hey, let's all just stop shooting ducks and start having hot quacky love with them instead. Vive la orange sauce! FUCK A DUCK!

John Major - Super Lover John Major - Super Lover

I won

I did it on my 2nd go with one hand. Turd of the week? Why? I don't get that at all. It's just a fun little game. And as for all the yank Brit-bashers, go drizzle a pig in maple syrup and wash it down with a gallon of coke, you huge-buttocked lardsacks.

BloodBug BloodBug

cool

not bloody bad. haahahhahahahahha

sorry

liimp dickhead liimp dickhead

Kinda sucky

But method man ejaculated on his face. That makes MM gay, no?

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

SHIT

Thank you for making me say the word 'fuck' so many times during your evil game. I fucking hate that purple bastard.

death-defying obstacle 2 death-defying obstacle 2

amazing

wow...move over, Solid Snake.