DoctorFlapsnotDoctorFlapsnot

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

JELLYFISH

The music is by an amazing band called Jellyfish who have since split up. (FACT FANS - The lead singer, a guy called Andy Sturmer, wrote the theme tune and music for Puffi Amiyumi's cartoon Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi.)
Anyone wanting to isten to Jellyfish's stuff should do a search for their two albums 'Spilt Milk' and 'Bellybutton'. You'll be amazed!

As for the Flash - meh. 'S okay.

Simpsons vs. Dexters Lab. Simpsons vs. Dexters Lab.

Not quite

The impersonations were pretty cool but the script was lacking - just not enough funny lines. Sorry.

Ace-One responds:

Thanks for the tip. I'll take that into consideration.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Great

Fantastic animation, great atmosphere and nice use of SAW's music at the end.

One thing...shouldn't that be Red Riding Hood on the book, not Red RIDDING Hood?

I Hate America I Hate America

Fuckin' a

10's across the board, because I couldn't agree more.

Fucking yanks are going to destroy this world if Bush has anything to do with it. Also, a Gallup poll has just shown that 58% of Americans believe that the Theory Of Evolution is a lie, and God really made the world in 7 days.

77% also believe that Saddam Hussein was responsible for 9/11.

Which goes to prove that the vast majority of Americans are fucking morons. Well, we all knew that anyway, but now thanks to Dubya, they're morons who are hated by much of the globe.

Well done Uncle Sam!

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Great humour

Really funny and an excellent impersonation of Snake...and I do mean excellent. Only criticism is some of the jokes are almost lost because of the blistering pace, other than that, really great stuff. You should consider performing or voice-acting. Done a bit myself and your stuff is top nitch, take it from me.

Christmas Blonde 3 - FULL Christmas Blonde 3 - FULL

yeah

That made me pull my little weiner till hot man sauce squirted out the end.

Blue Cow Blue Cow

Funny

Great spoof of Blue Cow from kid's show "Storymakers". Good humour.

You are a F*cking Moron5 You are a F*cking Moron5

Excellent

Super fly's review got me so pissed I had to reply.

"First of all you shouldn't be talking about Bush that way at all even though you had some arguable points, it was still pretty wrong."

Why not? If there were some arguable points, what's your fucking problem? you think that jkust because this fucking bonehead's the prez that you're not allowed to question him?

*Second of all Bush IS an idiot, Kerry IS a waste of a vote and Clinton WAS a better president than Bush.

So now YOU'Ve just said Bush is an idiot. So what was your earlier point?

*Third of all I like your flashes but once you got into politics I kinda got turned off now.

You're just frightened aren't you?

*Fourth of all I hate to say it but this flash is full of bullshit and lots of it.

What bullshit? What the fuck are you talking about? All those quotes were A1 true, Bush is a moron and he did speak those moronic words.

*Fifth of all I don't like Bush at all but I don't talk about him that way ever. I may complain though but not like this.

My God you really are a spineless fucking cock-jockey.

*Sixth of all Dud you need to find a better subject to talk about I mean when you crossed over to politics you have crossed the line and not many people will agree with your comment about Bush

Dude, you've already agreed with the flash by admitting that Bush is an idiot.

*Seventh of all keep these things to yourself! If you don't have anything to say don't say it at all.

Holy fuck. Zipperfish, please make this nimrod the subject of your next 'Moron' toon.

Celebrity Hunter 1 Celebrity Hunter 1

Michael Moore Rocks

The toon was okay, but the sentiment sucked and you're obviously a pro-Bush hick flag-waving moron, so you can chew on my fat one. You obviously don't agree with his views, so why not make a toon disproving them, instead of just taking the easy route and pointing out that he's fat. Come on dude. Most Americans are fat bastards. So what? Micheal Moore for president!!!

Dagio responds:

This isn't political satire, it's Celebrity HUNTER. I don't agree with his views but this isn't supposed to dispute whatever his views happen to be. It's just a cartoon. Oh and about the pro-Bush hick flag-waving moron comment, why don't YOU disprove MY views instead of taking the easy route and calling me a pro-Bush hick flag-waving moron.

Brain Dead Ina Brain Dead Ina

Dissapointing

Great artwork, but poor voice-acting and sound. A shame, because a bit more attention to this and it could have been great. Pacing was wrong too. Needs to have been quicker. Sorry.